- Branded eBay Shop & Product Template
- M2E PRO Configuration with Customer’s eBay Account
- Product Feed Setup for eBay & Amazon
- Training & Support
M2E PRO for eBay and Amazon
M2E PRO’s seamless marketplace integration and power pack features for marketplace management make it most preferred choice for Magento to eBay/Amazon integration. Anyone who has basic understanding of Magento backend can easily connect their marketplace accounts and manage their listings with ease.
eBay Ninja is an official M2E PRO integration partner and we have completed 100+ Magento to eBay/Amazon integration projects for various customers and product niche. With our expertise with M2E PRO, we deployed a system that utilized their magento product catalog and data efficiently to create professional eBay listings.
At eBay Ninja, we focus on creating professional and impressive eBay listings that offers great visualization of product information. To match with customer’s brand reputation, we designed 100% unique and custom eBay listing template based on customer’s website branding.
The templates color theme, font styles and other elements were kept identical with customer’s Magento website so buyers can recognize the brand on eBay as well. The template design consists of user-friendly mega menu with all category links, image gallery with thumbnail, product information tabs, key business offering and plenty of elements that gains buyer’s trust and establish strong brand presence on eBay.
We have automated the eBay template creation by integrating template HTML into M2E PRO as description policy so it can fetch all attribute values from Magento product catalog.
M2E PRO System Capabilities:
- Customer can setup automated rules for new eBay listing creation.
- Stock on Magento syncs with eBay automatically every one minute.
- 1000s of products can be listed or updated with just a few clicks.
- Magento product attributes are mapped with eBay item specifics.
- eBay orders are imported into Magento for processing and updating shipping label, tracking code happens through Magento directly.
- Disabling products from Magento deletes eBay listings as well.
- Shipping policies are setup in M2E PRO & can be changed in bulk to any set of listings.
Thus, we have eliminated the need of log-in into eBay for day-to-day e-commerce operations and everything happens through Magento backend.
Let us know what you think!
LET’S GET STARTED
We received wonderful support and guidance from Nirav and his team. eBay Ninja is on-the-go outsourcing partner for any marketplace specific tasks!
-Brad, Professional Music Technology